Admission and Registration Info
Darul Uloom Zakariyya admits students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin; it gives
all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the
students at school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin
in administration of its admission and educational policies, scholarship and financial aid
programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.
Goals and Objectives of Registration
Complete the registration form in full and provide all required documents. Students transferring from other Islamic schools must submit academic records including transfer grades and standardized tests. Students transferring from outside the United States Islamic school must submit all academic records since kindergarten.
Aalim classes are taught by qualified Alima from South Africa with help of Qualified Male teachers. The Curriculum include:
1. Quran Recitation with Tajweed Rules
2. Quran Tafseer
3. Arabic Grammer (Sarf, Nahv, Qasa un Nabiyyin)
5. Hadith (Zaad Ut Tallibeen, Riyad ut Saleheen)
Our school currently offers variety of courses for adult Sisters. The course includes Quran recitation with Tajweed, Tafseer, Basic Arabic language reading and writing, Basic English language reading and writing.
Aalim (Islamic Scholar) Course
JazakAllah for considering Darul Uloom Zakariyya Weekend Islamic School. May Allah accept your and our efforts. This is a great opportunity for our children and youth to learn the teachings of Islam. It is very important that we make all efforts to adhere to the rules and regulation of this School along with maintaining utmost discipline. We look forward to your cooperation and make this experience memorable.
SCHOOL TIMINGS: 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Duhr prayer will be offered at 1:15pm
Note: School dates are subject to change based on weather and school availability
# of Children: 1st Child - 2nd Child - 3rd Child - 4th or more - New Reg Fee
Fees/Child $200 $100 $50 $35 $50/child
Note: All fees are per year
- Please come on time. Please drop children before 9.00 a.m. and pickup on time by 1:30 p.m.
- Please send snacks for the BREAK.
- Please send a note book, pencils, erasers and crayons.
- Parents are requested to join Duhr Prayer. This will encourage children as well.
- Please park your cars properly in the designated area.
- Children should come properly dressed. Boys may wear cap (no Shorts) and Girls should wear Hijab.
- Please inform the Administration if your children have allergies to certain food or any other condition that needs special handling.
- Students should maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Students shouldn’t use or remove books, pens, and pencils from the desks that do not belong to them.
- All Fees need to be paid in full at the registration.
- Financial aid available to families with proven financial difficulties
- Dress code - Introducing a dress code for boys and girls. Girls are required to wear Hijab, a Knee length top or a Jilbab, Loose pants or skirts. Boys are required to wear a cofi (cap), loose pants, long T-shirts or Thope
Use "demo" to sign in